Sunday, May 23, 2004

Homosexual Marriage - Technical Question

I'm intrigued by the question of how homosexuals consummate their marriages. Consummation would have to be defined differently than it is for heterosexual marriages which is a specific, recognized act of male-female coupling. The homosexual act of consummation would be something entirely different. But what would it be? Frankly, I'm not sure I really want to know.

Also, a female-female act of consummation would necessarily have to be different from a male-male act of consummation. They don't have the same equipment. Complicating things even more, I'm not sure there would be general agreement within the homosexual community on which specific acts of intimacy to use. Codification of homosexual consummation would also be troublesome.

The whole issue has me flummoxed.

Hat tip: All-Encompassingly

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker