Monday, May 06, 2013

Hypno Boobs



(UK) A British psychologist and hypnotherapist, Felix Economakis, claims he removes psychological blocks which prevent women's breasts from growing. After hypnosis, girl's boobs reportedly grow bigger.

Ashley Weller, a patient who paid £900 ($1,400) for each of three hypnosis sessions, says her bra size increased from 36C to 36E.
Mr Economakis, a chartered psychologist, said: ‘The mind basically controls the body and if you know how to work with the mind you can get it to make changes in the body.

‘We know emotions affect the body. When people get stressed they get headaches, for example.

‘Using hypnosis, I can work directly with the mind. I speak to the part that controls hormones to encourage growth.'
So, I guess your psychologist could also make you taller. Heh.

Frankly, I believe hypo boobs is an ancient scam. In fact, I recall episodes in junior high school where it was played by young boys trying to get young impressionable girls to take off their blouses.

Tip: Charley Nestor

1 comment:

The Big Jub Jub said...

I am what I scam....

Home

eXTReMe Tracker