Monday, May 17, 2004

International Assistance Plea

In my email today:
I am , MUSA ABDUL the son of late CHIEF ABDUL USMAN My father was a very wealthy cocoa and gold merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast.He was wounded by the rebel on his way to a business trip to bouake and he was rushed to the hospital where he later died. Before the death of my father in Hospital here in Abidjan.,he called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of US$ 19,300,000 (NINTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) deposited in one bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the next of kin in depositing the money. My father told me that he deposited the money purposely for investment and he have never declared it to any body and he also explained to me that I should look for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.
He then asks for help. Jeez! What should I do?

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker