Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Teacher Arrested For Sex With Boy, 14

(Tampa, Florida) In a breach of trust, a Greco Middle School teacher, Debra Beasley LaFave, 23, was arrested and charged for performing oral sex on a 14-year-old boy twice in the past month. This story is disgusting, but, for the sake of complete honesty, a lascivious pinch of my brain kind of wishes that years ago there was a teacher like her in my middle school. Of course, I would have had to have everything explained to me. As I recall, my entire knowledge base at that time consisted of what I learned from National Geographic magazine.

[Update] For those interested, a fairly comprehensive profile of Debra LaFave has been compiled by Kevin Aylward at Wizbang.


[Update 11/22/05]

Debra Lafave pleads guilty and gets no jail.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker