Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Man, 33, Weds 104-Year-Old Woman

(Malaysia) Muhammad Noor Che Musa married Wook Kundor who is old enough to be his great-grandmother and has been married 20 times. Hot monkey love? I don't believe it's even possible. But, according to Muhammad, it's Allah's will.

From TheStar.com.my:
Muhammad admitted that many did not understand his decision to marry Wook and felt that their marriage was weird. Some even questioned his motive for marrying a woman old enough to be his great grandmother.

"But this is Allah's will. My intention towards Wook is very sincere. I am not after her money as she is poor. Her only asset is her deep religious knowledge.

"Through her, I can deepen my knowledge of the religion while at the same time help her master the Romanised script," he said, adding that their love was based on mutual respect and care.
Allah's will, eh? Frankly, whether it's suicide bombings or marrying someone three times one's age, I'm thinking that Allah's will is used as a catch-all excuse for any exceedingly stupid or harmful behavior. Nevertheless, I don't think Muhammad will be getting any nook from Wook. She's likely tapped out.

Companion post at The Jawa Report.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker