Sunday, November 23, 2008

Notices to the Obama Faithful

Devotion leads to layoffs.
"CFO Fred Williamson has advised me that, as a result of the recent election, our company faces substantial increases in our tax, and other government fees and mandates burden. The current dismal state state of the economy will not allow us to raise prices by the necessary 8%, so we will have to lay off six employees instead.

This has really been eating at me, since we are like family here. Choosing who among our 140 employees will be cut was very difficult. So, this is what I did. I strolled through our parking lot and found 6 Obama bumper stickers on employees' cars, and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a fairer way to approach this problem. These people wanted change; I gave it to them. If you have a better idea, let me know, ASAP."
Luckily, the Obama supporters will continue to be fortified by their faith in hope and change.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker