Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"Sex Slave" Teacher

(Melbourne, Australia) A 26-year-old high school science teacher, Nazira Rafei, has been bound over for trial on charges stemming from an alleged sexual relationship with a 15-year-old male student.

Rafei faces one count of sexual penetration of a child under 16 while under her care or supervision and four counts of an indecent act with a child.

Authorities were alerted by the boy when Rafei allegedly threatened to revise his grades if he broke off the sexual relationship. Apparently, they initially met outside school during a teachers' strike.
Twelve days later during a second, half-day strike, the teacher went to the student's house, blindfolded him, demanded he "treat her as his sex slave" and had sex with him, police allege.

On other occasions it is claimed the boy climbed out a window late at night to meet the teacher who drove him to a secluded location.

It is alleged they hugged, kissed and rubbed genitals through clothes in her car.

On the first of these meetings the teacher is claimed to have said: "Treat me like I'm your sex slave, abuse me, tell me to shut the f--- up and to pinch ... my nipples."

During their relationship the teacher also allegedly said: "Disrespect me. Say shut the f--- up to me and stuff like that. Just say it, you know, it makes me feel like - like I'm your girlfriend."
Well, different strokes for different folks, eh?

Interestingly, Rafei is married and, although it hasn't been specifically reported, apparently a Muslim. Yesterday in court, Rafei was dressed in black and wearing a hijab. I am curious about how the religion of peace handles situations like this one.

Rafei is free on bail. An appearance in Victorian County Court is scheduled for November 24.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker