Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Mood of Mystery

(Erlangen, Germany) A 27-year-old man, Stefan Koch (aka Kock), eyed a stunning model in an online auction and bid £1,400 to win a night of passion.
Mr Kock, from Erlangan, said: "I saw the auction on the internet and put in a bid straight away.

"I watched every day for a week to see if anyone would outbid me but no one did and when I realised I had won I started preparing for the big night.

"I admit I did find it a bit strange that I got no reply to my emails to the model when I found out I had won but on the auction site there was an address and a date for the night of passion so I thought she was just trying to set a mood of mystery for the night.

"I loved it and decided to just turn up at the address."
Unfortunately, what Mr. Koch found was 17-year-old Dieter Muhr with his laptop. Instead of a beautiful woman, Koch got a pimply kid. He called the police and Muhr was arrested and charged with fraud and deception.

Once more, it's proven that the Internet is like a box of chocolates. You don't know what you're going to get.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker