Thursday, October 14, 2010

Woman Awarded for Looking Like Dog

(Gloucestershire, England) A 32-year-old farm assistant, Nicky Walton, has won a national competition as the woman who looks most like her dog. The award is given by the People's Dispensary for Sick Animals, a veterinary charity.



Nicky Walton and her lookalike dog, Tyler

Walton hesitantly acknowledged that she looked like a dog.
‘I wasn’t sure whether to take this award as a compliment or not at first but Tyler is a very handsome dog so I have decided I will,’ said the 32-year-old from Longhope, Gloucestershire.

‘I have had him since he was a puppy. He got me over the pain of a break-up and he follows me around wherever I go,’ she added.

‘I didn’t consciously choose him because he looked like me but he certainly does now.’
It's a rare occurrence for a woman to be happy about looking like a dog.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker