Sunday, October 28, 2012

Texas Woman Accused of Terrorist Bomb Threat

(Hays County, Texas)
Brittany Henderson, 19, the former Texas State student who sent a bomb threat last week that paralyzed part of campus, used an email address that clearly identified her using her full, real name, an investigator said in court filings.

“I will blow Texas State up to small little pieces starting with the admissions office today at three central time,” Henderson allegedly wrote an university admissions counselor using the email address brittany.henderson63@yahoo.com at about 8:30 a.m. Oct. 18.
And then Henderson sent two more emails which also were easily traced to her home IP address.
One of them reads, “You called the police now I will really blow it up first thing in the morning dumb bitch i am glad i am not a student anymore and you will not find me i am deleting my account.”

The other states, “I will not be arrested because they have no proof i did anything because i never brought the bomb on campus but i will tomorrow and they will not be able to find me because im at my house i hate texas state for life the police better not come back here to my house either my family will not tell where i am at or whose desktop im on.”
Henderson was arrested and charged with making a terroristic threat, a third-degree felony; and making a false alarm, a Class A misdemeanor.

I'll speculate that there's little mystery as to why Henderson withdrew from Texas State University. Obviously she didn't complete sufficient remedial instruction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep...should be a special circumstance category for crimes committed with extreme stupidity.

Home

eXTReMe Tracker