Sunday, October 21, 2012

Utah Woman Accused of Sex with Boy, 14

(Lehi, Utah) A 27-year-old local woman, Krystal Benallie, has been accused of engaging in sex with a 14-year-old boy.

Benallie faces nine counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and six counts of sexual abuse with a minor.
According to court documents the boy told his grandmother about the sexual activity. He reportedly told investigators that at least three times the woman's young children were present during the sexual acts.

According to police reports Benallie admitted to having sex with the boy at least once every other day for about three weeks. The report also states that Benallie said it was the boy's fault because he incessantly asked to have sex with her. She also said she knew that having sex with the boy was wrong, according to the report.
Benallie was booked into custody at the Utah County Jail with bond set at $15,000.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But gosh Judge, the kid kept asking for sex incessantly. What was I supposed to do?

Good luck with that defense. All I know is after everything is said and done, I'm gonna get in touch with this chick and start asking for sex incessantly.

Mike Pechar said...

Yep, kind of a weak argument.

Anonymous said...

Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled
upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I
get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds or even I achievement you get right of entry to constantly quickly.
Feel free to surf my web-site : heard

Home

eXTReMe Tracker