Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Naked Texas Babe Enters Stranger's Home

(Weatherford, Texas) A 25-year-old local woman, Sara Elizabeth Soto, has been accused of getting naked and entering a stranger's home through a doggy door. She was found sitting naked in the bathtub.

Soto faces counts of misdemeanor criminal trespass and criminal mischief.
A woman living at the home told police that her husband heard a noise, got up and found the doggy door damaged.

Because they don’t have a dog, the couple assumed an animal had gotten in the house, according to the probable cause affidavit. However, they then observed an unknown woman in the bathroom.
Soto was booked into custody at the Parker County Jail with bond set at $4,000.

Offhand, I suspect I would be more accommodating in similar circumstances and not involve the police. Instead, I would probably offer her a refreshing beverage and a bit of engaging conversation. It's just my nature to be charitable and giving.

2 comments:

The Big Jub Jub said...

Nah! Remand her until sentence date...

Doom said...

As moral as I try to be, as hard as I have worked on celibacy, and as anti-crime as I am... I think my nature would vote 'yea' to your proposition. A dog, after all, is a dog born and breed. Can't get the wolf out completely, and some of us many yet be more wolf than even dog yet. *howwwwwlllll*

All I can say is, some days it is probably better to be the bachelor. A wife would most certainly not be on board that proposition. Wives are so contrary sometimes.

Home

eXTReMe Tracker