Monday, September 09, 2013


Florida Dance Teacher, 30, and Boy, 15



(Coral Springs, Florida) A 30-year-old dance teacher at the Dance Effect Studio in Coral Springs, Jennifer Efre Deberry, has been accused of engaging in a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy.

Deberry faces a charge of lewd and lascivious battery.
Detectives arrested Deberry after an 8-month investigation during which they obtained 117 pages of text messages between Deberry and the victim, detailing their sexual relationship, police said.

"Oh my love its so amazing that today was so incredible for you ;D It really was very incredible for me too <3 It was so perfect and amazing and making love with you was just the greatest feeling in the whole world <3 :D XOXO," read one of the texts, according to the arrest report.

Another said: "I hope one day I will be their daughter-in-law. I can't believe how I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I'm sure of it <3 I love you more than anything and I have loved you for a long time."
Deberry was booked and released on $10,000 bond.

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker