Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly - William Masvinu

(Harare, Zimbabwe) Out-uglying several contenders, William Masvinu has won the title for ugliness in Zimbabwe.
He is now very famous but is still broke. He gets mobbed by people in town but still struggles to put food on the table. Fame without money is making him miserable.

All he has to show for his fame is a $100 prize and free hotel accommodation. Masvinu is still struggling working as a porter in Mbare. But he remains hopeful that a door will open for him.

“I am expecting to benefit a lot from being Mr Ugly and I hope that this will go a long way in improving my lifestyle. I won US$100 plus a voucher to spend a night with my wife at a hotel in Harare, but this is not enough.

“I am struggling to make ends meet. I am going to redeem the vouchers for cash, which I will use at home. Those who wish to contact me can do so on 0734 510 483,” he said.
Somebody said everyone gets 15 minutes of fame.

Tip: Charley Nestor

No comments:

Home

eXTReMe Tracker